Jemray Nigeria Limited commenced business in 1997 until 31st January 1998 it was fully incorporated by Corporate Affairs Commission as a limited liability company, with RC Number: 328654.
Being a specialist company in power generation, switchgears and protection, it focuses its businesses on electrical power design, solar energy and inverter AC generator; sales, installation, maintenance, wiring, electrical earthing and lightning protection. Our core values and quality center on excellent customer service.
To become within record time, a world-class electrical power service provider within the West Africa sub-region.
To provide quality customer service delivery to our clients using the best engineering practice and international safety procedures, thereby ensuring a highly motivating and rewarding environment to our employees, while impacting positively on the community where we operate.
Jemray Nigeria Limited is an indigenous company wholly owned by Nigeria citizens. Engineer Ade Adekoya, an accomplished Electrical Engineer, Manager and Consultant; heads the company board of Directors.The company has a strong management team comprised of experienced and tested hands in the industry.
How we do it
Structured for Excellence
Jemray Nigeria is structured to generate excellent and capacity service to clients. We run a lean organizational structure devoid of long chains of command; this eliminates delay in processing incoming information and providing feedback. Operational decisions that will meet the dire need of our clients are thus facilitated in the most effective manner.
Our operation is backed by the financial security of our member companies with diverse interest in engineering, consultancy and manufacturing; we also have our oversea Buying offices in United Kingdom and United States for easy and speedy ordering of replacement parts.
- A manufacturing and test workshop located at Km8, Ikorodu-Sagamu Road, Ikorodu, Lagos State Nigeria where all panels are built to specifications.
- A mini-workshop located within our corporate business office at Ketu, Lagos where firsthand attention is usually given to most items withdrawn from the field. Minor repairs or reconditioning are done here as well.
- High-tech test instruments, viz: AC and DC Clamp meter, Photoelectric tachometer, Earth resistance tester, Insulation resistance tester, HT pressure tester, HT winding Oscilloscope, PH Tester, Cable Logging machine, operations vehicles.
- Assorted arc welding machines, drilling, grinding, sawing and cutting machines.
- Toolboxes, ladders, scaffolding, land crane.
- Steam washing machine.
- 60KVA/27KVA/17KVA/10KVA back-up generators are available for field services where PHCN power is not readily available.